Monday, January 11, 2010

With Every Tear I Cry


Often time in our lives we have become overwhelmed with despair in our life. Yet, it has caused us to wonder, Does God Really Care? Yes, God does care. I believe that the moment you are in despair or struggling is the moment that God is trying to speak to you. It is in that moment at times when we choose not to listen to Him. I have good news for you, however!

God is a loving God. He desires on the best things for us. I am also proud to tell you that he holds every tear drop in a bottle. He longs to protect us and to give us comfort in those moments we feel alone.


"You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?"
Psalms 56:8NKJV



Is your heart breaking? Do you feel alone? Can’t seem to find God anywhere? If you have answered yes to any of these questioned then you might feel like the Psalmist wrote.

“My is serverely pained within me, and the terrors of death have fallen upon me. Fearfulness and trembling have come upon me, and horror has overwhelmed me. So I said, “Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. Indeed, I would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah Psalm 55:4-7NKJ

I can honestly tell you many times in my own life I have felt just like the Psalmist. Still, I am grateful to know that because I know the Lord as my Savior, He has helped me to overcome those feelings I once felt. It is a nice feeling to know that God keeps every tear I cry. He holds them in His hands. I don’t know what I would do without that. Do you?

If you are a Christian then you should know the comfort I am talking about. It is a blessing to receive this. If you are not a Christian and do not know Christ as your Savior and Lord then I take this moment to ask you, Will you? Will you come to know this Savior I am talking about! He is a wonderful, kind and caring individual. I love to call Him my Savior. It brings peace to my heart. I long to know Him more. Yet, I am grateful He will hold each tear in His hands.

Nothing can compare to that feeling. A feeling of having the almighty Savior cherish each tear that falls down my face. It drips into His bottle and is safe with Him. I ask you today that if you don’t know this Savior I am talking about then please come to know Him today. Let Him take hold of every pain in your heart and every tear you cry. He will then guide you safely to a place of rest and peace. May God Bless you in all you do!

If you don’t know this God I am referring to and would love the opportunity to get to know Him. Then I invite you to take a moment a say this simple prayer. This prayer will enable you to receive His love and the peace He can bring to your life. I pray this is your desire today. To know Him and to love Him!"

Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.


I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.





"Hear my prayer, O Lord, and give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; for I am a stranger with You, a sojourner, as all my fathers were. Remove Your gaze from me, that I may regain strength, before I go away and am no more." Psalm 39:12,13



No comments:

Post a Comment