Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Open Doors Are Certainly Gifts from God

Received any open doors lately? God grants us many open doors, and He will close those same doors just as well as He opens them! Certainly, we can acknowledge at times these very doors that are opened for us seem like true gifts from God. God gives us those gifts in various ways!
Can you think of the last gift that God has given you? Maybe you can and maybe you can’t. Nevertheless, He loves us and wants for us to give our all to Him. He desires for us to choose Him!

“…I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word and have not denied My name.” Romans 3:8

God has spoken very clearly here in this verse that if anyone knows my name and kept my commandments. Doors will be opened for you! When those doors are opened no one but God can close them! Wow! How awesome is this!

I know in our lives, we all struggle and many times bare things on our own. Still, we must be reminded even in the hard time that God gives us many gifts, we should all be thankful for. Sometimes those gifts can be staring us right in the face. It is us that need to reach out and take the gifts that God gives us. This is Him showing His compassionate love toward us.

As the economy is getting worse every day, I know I am thankful that I can a roof over my head and place to sleep at night. Many folks do not have this. There are many folks living on our streets that have been hit by hard times. Many of those folks are just glad to be alive. To them, that is their open door!

There are many others I could share about the thoughts of opened doors that God has provided to me and to my family. That would take a page or two to write! So, I will leave you with these two thoughts for this week.

“even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.” Romans 3”22-24


All of us can accept Christ through His love. It makes no difference where we come from. He wants so much to love us and to accept Him as God! The God who gave us the open door!

Once we have begun a daily walk with God in our lives, then He can begin to open the doors for us. Then we can begin to recognize them as gifts from God. Because that is what they are! They are true gifts from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment